Whiplash and Associated Disorders:
- Whiplash Injury Recovery Booklet 2015
This is an excellent resource created by Emeritus Professor Gwendolen Jull and Professor Michele Sterling from The University of Queensland and Griffith University for the Motor Accident Insurance Commission. Gwen & Michele are leading experts in the field of neck pain and whiplash research and the resources in the booklet are based on their clinical expertise, and years of clinical trials and research.
Concussion Syndrome (and its associated symptoms):
- Prevention, Assessment, Treatment and Prognosis of Concussion This is patient handout from a highly regarded medical journal (Annals Of Internal Medicine)
- Vestibular Concussion
This links to a really useful webpage from vestibular.org
- Vestibular Migraine
This also links to a really useful webpage from vestibular.org
Hypermobile Spectrum Disorders (HSDs):
- Hypermobile Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (hEDS)Checklist
This contains a summarised version of the diagnostic criteria for hEDS.
- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) Subtypes
There are 13 subtypes associated with EDS and the details can be found in this resource.
Chronic Pain Management:
- Living Well With Pain by Ben Cormack a musculoskeletal therapist from Cor-Kinetic
This resource contains patient-focused messages and personal stories from people living with chronic pain. Some truly good tips in there worth a read!