- Aug 2021 – Physio Network Blog on Upper Cervical Instability in Hypermobile Patients – link here.
- March 2021 Physio Network review on “Pain Management in the Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes” – Open access here.
- August 2020 Physio Network review on “Chronic Fatigue in hEDS” – Open access here.
- June 2020 Physio Network review on “Symptomatic Hypermobility” – Free Audio access here.
- Blog post: Overview of Our Physiotherapy Management Approach
- Exercise beliefs and behaviours of individuals with Joint Hypermobility syndrome/Ehlers–Danlos syndrome – hypermobility type by Simmonds et al (2019) [abstract]
- The evidence‐based rationale for physical therapy treatment of children, adolescents, and adults diagnosed with joint hypermobility syndrome/hypermobile Ehlers Danlos syndrome by Engelbert et al (2017) [open access]
- Podcast April 2021 – The clinical complexities of hypermobility with physiotherapist by Sharon Hennessey
- YouTube 2017 – Dr Jane Simmonds presented at the Hypermobility Syndromes Association Patient Conference on the Physiotherapy Management of HSDs and hEDS.
- Connecting the dots with EDS, POTS, MCAS, GI, Neurological and Physiotherapy in managing pain in EDS by Dr Pradeep Chopra (Assoc Prof in Pain Medicine) – 2018 presentation here.
- 2018 – These powerpoint slides are useful for those with Dysautonomia and Fatigue – the resource includes some tips on exercise and rehabilitation strategies.